Thursday 7 April 2011

Students Having Sex in Classroom Punched Peeping Janitor

A primary school janitor was making his rounds when he found that he could not open the door of a classroom. When he forced the door open, he was greeted by a shocking sight. In front of him, sprawled on the teacher's desk, were two teenagers - stark naked.

Siew Teng Cheok (photo), 72, ended up being punched in the eye when he tried to stop the boy from escaping.

The janitor at Tao Nan School in Marine Crescent in Singapore told The New Paper that he chanced upon the teenage couple during a routine check of the classrooms at about 5.30pm on Monday. He said they looked no more than 19 years old.

Siew would usually open the door to each classroom and look inside to make sure that no student had been left behind. When he reached a second-floor classroom in a quieter corner of the block, he found that its door was stuck.

After forcing it open, he realised that a chair had been used to prevent it from opening. That's when he saw the naked couple. When they saw him, the youth darted off the table while the girl hid behind it. Said Siew: "I got a shock when I saw a naked man jump down from the table. He looked like an apeman. I could have had a heart attack.

"I told them, 'This is a school, you can't do such things.' The boy said to me, 'Uncle, don't interfere.'" The youth told the girl to get dressed and then ran to the classroom door still naked.

Siew wanted to lock the intruders in the room but before he could find the key, the boy had reached the door. The two of them got into a tussle at the door with Siew trying to close it and the boy preventing him from doing so.

The girl, who had got dressed, slipped out of the room while her friend held on to the door. "I just stood back and let the girl go," said Siew.

The boy then went back in and got dressed. Siew then took out his mobile phone to call the school's operation manager. "The boy probably thought I was trying to take his photo and he snatched my phone,"he said.

The youth then fled from the classroom. "He ran downstairs but he could not get out as the door (on that side of the building) was locked, so he came back up," Siew said. "He was carrying a backpack so I held on to it as he ran past me. I told him, 'Give me back my phone.'"

The boy, who was holding Siew's phone in his right hand, threw it on the floor, turned around and punched Siew with his left fist. "I fell after he hit me. My left eye was in pain and when I felt it, I realised it was bleeding.

No comments:

Post a Comment